FORT LEE, NJ–– Not sure what to get the one you love this Valentine’s Day? Don’t worry, we’ll help you figure out where to get the best gifts right outside your front door! Plus, there’s an added bonus! From January 27th to February 15th, for every $20 you spend at certain locations in the business district, you can earn $10 back in Rising Rewards!
Be sure to visit our Valentine’s Day page for more information.
After you’ve finished your Valentine’s Day shopping, send in your receipts to the Business District Alliance (BDA) by February 28th and you’ll receive your certificates in the mail.
Here are our top 5 suggestions of different ways to make this Valentine’s Day unforgettable in FORT LEE! See here for a list of participating locations, terms and conditions.
1. Treat your loved one (or both of you!) to a day at the spa.
2. Does your significant other love fitness or trying out new activities? Fort Lee offers classes at Spin, Pilates and Dance studios, and even Taekwondo classes!
3. Let love bloom and bring your special someone flowers from one of Fort Lee’s esteemed florists. Give them a beautiful bouquet or a thoughtful plant that will grow and flourish alongside your relationship.
4. Make your love sparkle and shine. Visit one of Fort Lee’s amazing jewelers to find your partner something perfectly unique.
5. Do you really want to lavish the one you love? Surprise them by booking an incredible getaway just for the 2 of you!